Anxiety, Panic & Health is very serious about protecting your privacy. Any information collected here is never sold, shared or divulged to anyone or any organization.
- Your email address in comments or email is not sold, shared or divulged to anyone or any organization, ever.
- Any medical or personal information shared in “Contact” emails is kept strictly confidential, and is not shared or divulged to anyone or any organization, ever. Your information is erased when a communication is concluded.
- Your identity, if known, is never revealed to any person or entity without your written permission. You are urged not to identify yourself with your full name.
- Article comments are saved in the site’s WordPress database and are displayed whenever an article is accessed by a visitor. No one but Michael L Nichols has access to this database. Personal emails are stored on Nichols’ local computer and are erased from the host’s server. They are erased from his local computer when the email exchange has been completed. Nichols’ local computer is password protected on several levels and no one but him has access to emails or your personal information.
- This site will respect the legal requirements of the State of Georgia and the United States of America.
If you have any questions concerning our privacy policies, please email me using the Contact tab at the top of each page.
Last updated March 29, 2013