Anxiety is the feeling of fear, worry, or unease and can be termed as a sequel to stress. About 40 million U.S. adults suffer from anxiety, as the per reports of Anxiety and Depression Association of America. Almost all of us have experienced tension and restlessness at some point in our lives. However, if one [...]
- Habits That Actually Helped to Kick My Anxiety
- Upgrade Your Mental Health by Exercising Regularly
- Could Board Games Be Helpful for Your Anxiety?
- Panic Disorder: Tips to Get a Better Night’s Sleep
- Anxiety: Your Own Worst Enemy…But It Can Be Defeated!
- 5 Ways Music Eases Anxiety
- 6 Harmful Effects of Stress
- Scared of Driving? 7 Tips That Can Help!
- Anxiety and Addiction: It’s Crucial to Treat Both
- Is Lack of Sleep to Blame for Repetitive Negative Thoughts and Anxiety?
Most Popular Posts
- I’m Dying: What a Panic Attack Feels Like 410 comments
- How to Take Care of Yourself When Your Partner Has an Anxiety Disorder 388 comments
- Dizzy? It May Be an Anxiety Disorder! 267 comments
- Adult Separation Anxiety Disorder 251 comments
- Can Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks Be Cured? 136 comments
- Suicide and Anxiety Disorders: What Is the Risk? 96 comments
- A National Shame: The Mentally Ill Homeless 93 comments
- Adult Separation Anxiety Disorder: Not Just Kids, Part 1 63 comments
- Questions and Answers: Antidepressants for Anxiety Disorders 55 comments
- Evil Twins: Smoking and Mental Illness, Part 2 53 comments
Search This Site
Browse by Categories
Browse by Tags
Elderly primary care physician smoking Announcement Genetics Depression Medical Health Professionals Bipolar Mental Wellness Mental Illness Anxiety Mental Health Anxiety Disorder Recession Parties Psychiatrist SAD - Social Phobia PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Mental Health Professionals Agoraphobia Site Policies Panic Disorder Murphy's Law Blogging Medications Writing Panic Attack Panic Attacks OCD - Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Economy Research Site Information Mental Wholeness Psychologist Social Anxiety Disorder GAD - General Anxiety Disorder Adult Separation Anxiety Disorder Therapy Specific Phobias Caregivers fMRI Exposure Therapy Elders Stigma Stress