America is aging rapidly, and concerns for health care, and particularly mental health care, are at the forefront of many seniors’ minds. In today’s world, people are very lucky to have a national health insurance program like Medicare to provide them benefits after they retire. Before Congress enacted Medicare less than 60 years ago, senior [...]
- Habits That Actually Helped to Kick My Anxiety
- Upgrade Your Mental Health by Exercising Regularly
- Could Board Games Be Helpful for Your Anxiety?
- Panic Disorder: Tips to Get a Better Night’s Sleep
- Anxiety: Your Own Worst Enemy…But It Can Be Defeated!
- 5 Ways Music Eases Anxiety
- 6 Harmful Effects of Stress
- Scared of Driving? 7 Tips That Can Help!
- Anxiety and Addiction: It’s Crucial to Treat Both
- Is Lack of Sleep to Blame for Repetitive Negative Thoughts and Anxiety?
Most Popular Posts
- I’m Dying: What a Panic Attack Feels Like 410 comments
- How to Take Care of Yourself When Your Partner Has an Anxiety Disorder 388 comments
- Dizzy? It May Be an Anxiety Disorder! 267 comments
- Adult Separation Anxiety Disorder 251 comments
- Can Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks Be Cured? 136 comments
- Suicide and Anxiety Disorders: What Is the Risk? 96 comments
- A National Shame: The Mentally Ill Homeless 93 comments
- Adult Separation Anxiety Disorder: Not Just Kids, Part 1 63 comments
- Questions and Answers: Antidepressants for Anxiety Disorders 55 comments
- Evil Twins: Smoking and Mental Illness, Part 2 53 comments
Search This Site
Browse by Categories
Browse by Tags
Stress primary care physician Bipolar Psychologist Genetics Agoraphobia Exposure Therapy PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Parties smoking Therapy Medications Specific Phobias Writing Psychiatrist Panic Attacks Murphy's Law Mental Illness Recession Economy Panic Disorder Medical Health Professionals Panic Attack Elders GAD - General Anxiety Disorder Elderly Research Stigma Anxiety Disorder OCD - Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Mental Health Social Anxiety Disorder Caregivers Mental Health Professionals Anxiety Site Policies Announcement fMRI Site Information Mental Wellness SAD - Social Phobia Blogging Adult Separation Anxiety Disorder Mental Wholeness Depression